Some time ago Jakub suggested that I write 7 things most people may not know about me.
- I read political books. Waldemar Łysiak is one of my favorite authors.
- I watch many TV series, probably too many while I mix the plots some times.
- I hate ‘nothing-to-do’ state. It’s probably because I was pretty busy in last 2 years of my master studies (sharing time between full-time studying at AGH University and part-time working at Sabre Holdings). I just got used to the very busy schedules.
- I’m a big fan of beer. Wherever I go I try to get a beer from local breweries (the smaller the better). I try to avoid drinking global brands. It’s not that fun to drink the same (or almost the same) beer everywhere around the globe.
- In was doing pretty well in high school. I received a scholarship from Polish Prime Minister and I was the best graduate-student (2003).
- I haven’t been playing video games since I was 15. They are too complicated for me nowadays ;-(
- I was doing some .NET development in university times. Together with a team we were participating in Microsoft Imagine Cup (national finals in Software Design category 2006 and 2007). Unfortunately since I graduated I don’t do it any more. It’s hard to follow Java and .NET worlds simultaneously ;-(
Traditionally I encourage a few folks to share their lists as well: